001. School wasn't bad today, whatsoever. It was actually pretty great. I've been doing good this school year; I've actually made a couple of new friends which is something I rarely do. I usually just stick with the ones I already have. During the summer I was very, I don't know how to say it, lost. I hated everyone and everything. I ranted and ranted about how I can't stand this town, but really most teenagers feel that way. I just needed a friend, which during the summer I had two. Both cousins of mine, I didn't really talk to people other than them during the summer. People did reach out to me and tried to talk to me; I just pushed them away. See, I'm very picky when it comes with people and relationships. I really don't know why I don't like to talk to people. It's odd, and it's something I hate.
002. Sorry I haven't been posting makeup related things lately, I've just been too lazy to send the photos to my email address and then save it to my computer, then upload it and put it on here. I love posting reviews and hauls and such, I just wish the pictures would upload themselves ha ha.
003. Does anyone have a twitter? I made this new one a couple of months ago and decided to keep it as a personal twitter. If you want to follow me it is @csndrariz I usually tweet about the most random things. Nothing in particular.
004. I went to Target yesterday and bought two things. I'm not going to say what since I'll be doing a haul on it in a bit. I was very excited to get both home, they are both lovely products. One is a makeup product and the other is an accessory product, you'll see what I'm talking about when I post the haul. I took pictures but they came out really crappy. I think I'm just going to retake the pictures; I hate crappy quality anything. I'll retake the pictures and the post them later on today!
005. I hope and pray that I get enough money on Christmas to buy myself a Canon EOS XS, the quality of that camera is amazing. The price is not bad for a DSLR camera, it costs $500 but I am trying to find it cheaper somewhere. I might check eBay for that. I know for sure I'll be getting the camera before my birthday. But I'm hoping that I can get it by Christmas! I can't wait to get it; the pictures on my blog will be 1000000000x better for you guys! During the summer I started getting really into photography and now I think it's time for a DSLR camera!
006. I also really want a macbook. Why a macbook? Because they are amazing. I want just the plain white one that costs $1000. It's a pretty hefty price for me. I'm planning on saving up all of my money that I get on my birthday and Christmas of '11 then saving a bit up from my allowance and hopefully I'll have enough!
007. I've been on luuux like crazy lately. I just love the idea of it, blog, rate, and comment for a prize. The prizes consist of Sigma brushes, iPad, iPods, Benefit cosmetics, Louis Vuitton handbags, Christian Louboutin shoes, etc. I highly suggest you join! It's loads of fun AND you get rewarded for it! Love, love, LOVE that site and the best part is (for all people that love fashion and makeup) it's mostly posts about fashion and makeup!
That is all my lovelies, hope you have a wonderful rest of the afternoon! xo