Friday, October 15, 2010

Review: L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Waterproof Mascara & L'oreal Carbon Black Waterproof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Woo, talk about a mouthful. Today I will be reviewing two L'oreal eye cosmetic products; a mascara and an eyeliner. First I should tell you that I love them both and use them both everyday. I'm basically telling you everything I'm going to say. I love them! There are cons, as there is cons with any product. If you want to read a more in depth review keep reading!

Above there is a picture of the wand of the mascara, as you can see it looks like a standard wand. Oh, but it is not a standard mascara. It is amazing! Best mascara I have ever tried, I've tried at least twelve different mascaras and this is by far my favorite! I really didn't expect much out of it when I bought it, I just needed a new mascara so I just got this one since I heared it was a dupe for a YSL mascara. I don't know if it's a dupe for a $30 mascara, but what I do know is that it's great. It gives volume (hence the name "voluminous") and it gives a little bit of length. The color is Carbon Black, so it is a very dark black. Which is obviously good in a mascara! This mascara is also waterproof which leads me to the con on this product. I can never get the mascara off my lashes! I try and try, but I end up waking up with the mascara flaking off my lashes and it looks so gross! Next time, I will look for the regular formula! Hopefully it's easier to take off!

I haven't really heared much rave on this liquid eyeliner on youtube or blogger! I really don't know why, it's such a great liquid eyeliner! Best liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. Makes putting eyeliner easier. It's great for the lashline! It is very black as you will see in the swatches. The name is "L'oreal Carbon Black Waterproof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner" so by the name, you should expect it to be very black. Which thank goodness, it was. It takes about five (5) minutes to be completely dry on the eye or anywhere really. So before you expect it to be waterproof wait about 5-10 minutes. You can open your eyes without having that pesky eyeliner line on your eye, it's not that wet!

These are the swatches, on the left side there are three swatches of the L'oreal Eyeliner, a thin line, a thick line, and a medium line. As yo can see they are very black. This picture truthfully doesn't do it much justice. On the right side there is a swatch of the L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous mascara. It is very black for a mascara; it is really hard to find a really black mascara. This for sure is one of he really black mascaras you'll find!

So that is all for my review, you can request reviews if you want guys! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment