001. So, I've decided to do this new WAID thing. Basically WAID stands for What Am I Doing? In my WAID posts I will inform you how my life is, rants, excitement, anything really. I've done a post on this before, I just didn't call it WAID, I kind of came up with WAID a couple of minutes ago. The post is linked here, I am aware most people won't really enjoy reading this but I do enjoy writing these (: I'll post one whenever I want to.
002. Today, Saturday, I did nothing. Yes, nothing on Saturday. I literally stayed home on my laptop all day, well except for the part where I cleaned my closet. Finally after months and months of messiness, it's semi-clean. I couldn't have done it without the help of my mum haha.
003. My mother went to the store several times today, I'm not quite sure why I didn't go with her either time. I really wanted to get L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad. I've wanted to read for days now. I actually enjoy reading, something a lot of people have lost interest in over the years. Everyone (at least at my school) thinks reading is so lame, or that only nerds read, etc. No, I'm not a nerd (my grades consist of B's and C+'s, and rarely an A) and I enjoy reading. I think everyone can enjoy reading; if they found the right books. The books that interest them. I used to hate reading with a passion, (not the subject, I was always great at it) the thing is I was reading the wrong books. I was reading books that didn't interest me. I finally found books that interest me and it's made me one happy camper! If you don't like reading, my advice to you is to go to your local public library and search for a book that has an interesting ending. That's what I do. I open the book, go to the last page, read it and decide if I would like the book. It's kind of odd, but it works for me!
004. I just remembered I have tons of homework to do. I've been absent for five days in two school weeks. That's like a whole school week gone, but I didn't miss much learning. The district was taking benchmarks for two days and they didn't do anything the day after the testing. I just missed two lessons in each class. My math tutor teacher (I have an actual class dedicated to math tutoring, I am terrible at it. I failed the math TAKS test which is the Texas state test, so I have to take the course so I can hopefully pass this time) gave me loads of makeup work. I think it's due Monday. After I post this I think I'm going to get started on it. On the brightside, the math tutoring works. I've actually been learning a lot this year. Last year I didn't know how to divide right. I thought I was doing it right, but I wasn't. (that is so sad, how can an 8th grader not know how to divide?) I still use the latice method when multiplying and I don't know my times table by heart. (superuperuper sad, I know.) So yes, as you can see I am horrid when math is involved.
005. I haven't been wearing makeup since Tuesday whatsoever. The reason I haven't is because I have an infection/imjury on my right cornea so it's a little swollen and pink. Right now, it's almost not swollen at all and almost white but I'm going to wait until Wednesday to wear makeup. I have an appointment with an eye doctor on Wednesday so I'm waiting until the doctor tells me what is wrong with my eye and hopefully it's safe to start wearing makeup again. Lifes been so boring without makeup (insert depressed face here) I really miss sleeping at night excited to wake up in the morning to apply makeup. Now I wake up, brush my teeth, shower, put on my clothing, eat/drink breakfast, then go to school. Dull and boring. I cannot wait until I get the thumbs up to wear makeup. I actually think I'm going to do a heavy winged eyeliner look just to celebrate. I am sounding rediculous right now.
006. I love my cat. He's a siamese boy. His name is Peyton. I didn't name him, his previous owner did. He is nine years old. I've had him since I was eight years old, and he was around three-four years old. His "birthday" is on the fourth of July. I put quotation marks around birthday because that's the day I think I got him. His previous owner was my mothers friend and worked with her, she got pregnant and didn't want the cat to cause any physical harm to her baby so she gave him to my mother and I couldn't be happier. I love my cat. He's adorable; he's the one in the picture above! He's very lazy, but so am I (;
007. Okay, that's it. Nothing else going on in my life right now really. So I'm going to let you go; if you read all of it I love you. Thank you for caring enough to read about what I'm doing. I know it's not important, and you probably don't really care anyway. It means a lot to me (:
Bye lovlies, Take care! xxo