Saturday, October 30, 2010

Review: Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing a Hard Candy Blush in Honeymoon. Hard Candy is, as I know, only available at Walmart. If I am incorrect let me know! I bought it at Walmart for $9 which is actually a really good deal, considering most "baked" makeup items are expensive and I'm pretty sure every powdered makeup product they have is baked. They are actually similar to MAC MSF's, Honeymoon is actually similar to MAC's Perfect Topping MSF. Perfect topping has more of a silver undertone, while Honeymoon has more of a goldish undertone. 

As you can see it's a peachy pink color with some slight goldish undertones to it, along with some lavender veining running through it. It looks really gorgeous in the pan as well as it does on the cheeks. You could also get away with using this as a highlight.

One of the best parts of Hard Candy is that they don't test on animals! If you were worried about Hard Candy testing on animals, worry no longer! (:


There's a swatch of the color above. I hope you can see the slight gold undertone in it, I think it's an absolutely gorgeous color. I don't give it as much credit as it deserves. I highly recommend this blush!

2 comments: